BeautyMix Massage Candle
Relaxation and relaxation guaranteed...
Let yourself be tempted by a massage candle that will allow you to obtain a warm fluid oil to relax you ...
Our massage candle recipe is made from:
Soy wax: Wax 100% of vegetable origin, biodegradable and vegan. It is very easy to handle and sink.
Hazelnut oil: The oil will provide slippery and emollience to thin the wax and allow a relaxing and melting massage.
• Use only for the intended use and in accordance with the directions for use.
• Light the wick, wait for the wax to become liquid (at least 10 min), extinguish the candle. Pour the melted oil into the palm of your hand (after checking the temperature) (the oil will be lukewarm but not hot) and massage.
• Before the 1st use, test on a small area of skin to avoid any risk allergy. Rinse the product with water if redness or itching appears.
• Avoid exposure to the sun after application, limit yourself to a maximum use per day.
• Never apply the product to sensitive areas ( lesions, eyes, mucous membranes, ...).
• Do not swallow.
• Extinguish the candle after use.
• Never leave the candle unattended. Keep it away from children and animals.
• Cut the bit regularly to approximately 10 mm. Regularly recenter the wick.
• Do not place on a flammable or fragile surface.
• Do not leave to burn for more than three consecutive hours.
• Do not extinguish with water or any product.
• Warning: failure to observe the precautions for use may result in the risk of fire or injury.
Thoroughly clean the BeautyMix (a dishwasher-safe bowl and mixer is preferable if possible, to avoid contact with the germ nest sponge!). To do this, start the blue program with 200 mL of water. Then, soak a clean cloth in 70 ° alcohol (available in supermarkets) and use it to disinfect the BeautyMix tank and all your utensils. Let dry.
During the cleaning program, you will have time to choose and prepare your ingredients.
Take the opportunity to clean the worktop and remove any objects that might get in your way.
Place a clean paper towel on your worktop to place your utensils. You will need a clean teaspoon, and a clean, dry container for pouring in when ready. Wash your hands thoroughly.
Be sure to follow the dosages indicated for the ingredients in the recipe.