Recipe: BeautyMix Massage Candle
Relaxation and relaxation guaranteed...
Let yourself be tempted by a massage candle which will allow you to obtain a warm fluid oil to relax...
Our massage candle recipe is composed of:
Soy wax: 100% vegetable wax, biodegradable and vegan. It is very easy to handle and cast.
Huile de noisette : L’huile va apporter du glissant, de l’émollience pour fluidifier la cire et permettre un massage en détente et fondant.
• Use only for the intended use and in accordance with the directions for use.
• Light the wick, wait for the wax to become liquid (at least 10 min), extinguish the candle. Pour the melted oil into the palm of your hand (after checking the temperature) (the oil will be lukewarm but not hot) and massage.
• Before the 1st use, test on a small area of skin to avoid any risk allergy. Rinse the product with water if redness or itching appears.
• Avoid exposure to the sun after application, limit yourself to a maximum use per day.
• Never apply the product to sensitive areas ( lesions, eyes, mucous membranes, ...).
• Do not swallow.
• Extinguish the candle after use.
• Never leave the candle unattended. Keep it away from children and animals.
• Cut the bit regularly to approximately 10 mm. Regularly recenter the wick.
• Do not place on a flammable or fragile surface.
• Do not leave to burn for more than three consecutive hours.
• Do not extinguish with water or any product.
• Warning: failure to observe the precautions for use may result in the risk of fire or injury.
Precautions before starting
Thoroughly clean the BeautyMix. Then, soak a clean cloth in 70° alcohol (available in supermarkets) and use it to disinfect the BeautyMix tank and all the utensils. Let dry.
Clean the work surface and remove objects that could get in the way.
Place a clean paper towel on the work surface, and place the utensils on it. Have available: a clean teaspoon or spatula, and a clean, dry container for pouring the preparation once ready. Wash hands thoroughly.
Respect the dosages indicated for the ingredients of the recipe.
Need more information ? Consult the "Getting Started" page.